Was this a dream?

A week ago I was waiting for my blog to start working so that I could post this writing on I will be posting a few today so I hope you enjoy. This writing I really enjoyed with the rest of the writing that I am going to be blogging today. I hope you enjoy this writing piece that I have made.

Was this a Dream

A mystical evening with not a single person to be spotted, I was roaming in the forest at night with a glimpse of light so I carried on walking towards that light. When I had arrived I had seen this mysterious  tree that had terrified me but to my interests I saw this light in the middle like the tree was alive and in the middle was its heart. I reached in to grab it but then the light of heart started to fade away and it turned black with stars popping out from the twigs like they were flowers. I could feel something coming from under ground so I followed my gut and jumped into the bush with a dreamingly surprise. It was a wizard saying a bunch of words which I think was his spell and then the heart of the tree started to light up and the stars started vanishing. I would’ve taken a photo but my Phone was dying and I needed it to uber myself home.

The next morning I woke up, charged my phone, had breakfast and went back to the same exact place I was last night but to my surprise the tree was no longer there. It had leaves and it didn’t have that source (heart/light) in the middle of it.